Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Concept

I've been talking about starting a blog for what seems like forever.  The intention's been there, but there's always tomorrow, right?  Too much to do, too many TV shows to watch...gotta catch up on Breaking Bad and The Vampire Diaries.  As I write this, my oldest daughter is chattering away about how much she loves horses while my son is busy spinning the longest run-on sentence in history about the sandwiches he's making out of Legos.  Yes, he makes sandwiches out of Legos, and they look delicious.

But I digress...which is kind of the point here.  With so much going on in the world, it's near impossible for me to pick a theme.  Enter All Manners of Things, an extremely eclectic blog in which I write about whatever crap happens to be interesting me at the time.  And the best part?  You can't interrupt me.  If you have something to complain about--and I'm sure there will be plenty--you'll just have to wait and post a comment.

I'm shooting for a weekly post, but really I'll just write something when I feel like it.  Oh, and feel free to suggest a topic.  If I'm intrigued I'll write about it, and I promise to make at least a partial effort to not make it a total disappointment.

So count yourselves amongst the truly blessed.  You've managed to find your way into my realm of influence.  I look forward to infecting your thoughts on all manners of things.

2 comments:

  1. Love the concept, Ryan! Had me laughing out loud when you said I couldn't interrupt. But, after reading what you wrote, I don't think I'd want to. You have a strong voice which I like. Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read more of whatever your mind cooks up. I love you babe & I am so proud of everything you do! <3

    ReplyDelete